MISE EN LUMIÈRE.
Les variantes suivantes sont à disposition:
12021 DUODMX Gateway KNX/TP
12121 DUODMX Gateway KNX/TP SR
12011 DUODMX Gateway KNX/net IP
12011W DUODMX Gateway KNX/net IP und WLAN
12111 DUODMX Gateway KNX/net IP SR
12111W DUODMX Gateway KNX/net IP SR WLAN
12031 DUODMX Gateway EnOcean
12041 DUODMX GATEWAY Standalone
12041w DUODMX GATEWAY Standalone WLAN
12090 Adaptateur pour rail DIN
12521 DUODMX Gateway KNX SR REG
The DUODMX GATEWAY has two separately controllable DMX interfaces. This means that two DMX worlds can be controlled independently of each other with one gateway at the same time. Another highlight are the bidirectional variants. You can use them to control KNX devices using DMX devices. The master or slave operation can be set per interface and is available for the variants 12111 and 12121.
CONFIGURABLE BY DRAG ‘N’ DROP
The included DMX software „DMX-Configurator“ helps with fast configuration. KNX group addresses or EnOcean subscribers can be linked to DMX channels and scenes simply and intuitively via Drag ‘n‘ Drop. In addition to all necessary DMX-specific settings, the software also offers a preview function that makes configuration changes immediately visible on the connected DMX devices. The final configuration data is conveniently transferred to the gateway via network.
All DMX channels can be dimmed and switched individually or grouped. This allows you to change lighting moods at any time as desired. Relative and absolute dimming allows the use of different operating modes. 3 and 4 byte values are available for color wheel controlling.
A popular feature of the DUODMX GATEWAY is its programmable sequences. Simply arrange the desired color impressions as sequences. They run autonomously in the device and can be called up at any time at the touch of a button. Sequences can also be triggered via a potential free contact input. In this way, you can also implement simple on-site operation.
FLEXIBLE THANKS TO KNX, ENOCEAN, WLAN UND POE
Whether KNX or EnOcean RF, wired or wireless: you are completely flexible when it comes to choosing the application options of the DUODMX GATEWAY. For use without a bus system, use one of our standalone versions – together with the free app for iOS® and Android®, the perfect choice for conventional installations without building system technology. The power supply is either directly at the device or via POE. The design as a recessed ceiling unit with an optional top-hat rail adapter enables both new installations and retrofitting.
- Operating voltage: 12–32 V DC
- Power input: <= 1.2 VA
- Connection: Power over Ethernet (PoE) or power supply via terminal
- Environmental conditions: EN 50090-2-2, Category 3K5
- Ambient temperature: –5 to +45°C
- Storage temperature: –10 to +60°C
- Relative humidity (non-condensing): < 95 % r. F.
- Installation: ceiling installation or via top hat rail adapter EN 50022 – 35 x 7.5
- Dimensions (W x H x D) in mm:
- without fastening lugs: 116 x 50 x 26
- with fastening lugs: 146 x 50 x 26
- Housing: plastic
- Weight: approx. 120g
- Protection class: IP20 (according to EN 60529)
- KNX®: twisted pair via terminal (<1.5 mm2)
- Ethernet: RJ45 connection
- EnOcean®: external SMA antenna
- WLAN: 802.11 b (compatible with b/g/n – not available for gateway variants 12011w, 12041w, and 12111w)
- Trigger predefined light scenes via a potential-free contact
- 2 x DMX 512: terminal (<1.5 mm2)
- Power supply: PoE
- Programming: SD card / network
- Configuration: «DMX configurator» (professional DMX software)
- DMX: 2 x 512 channels
- External antenna: 2.50 m cable, magnetic base and SMA plug.
Software requirement (DMX Configurator):
- Operating system: current Windows® desktop systems
- Communication: network interface
- Optional: SD card reader
12041w – DUODMX GATEWAY Standalone WLAN – Ausschreibungstext DE (txt doc rtf), EN (txt doc rtf)
12011 – DUODMX GATEWAY IP – Ausschreibungstext DE (txt doc rtf), EN (txt doc rtf)
12111 – DUODMX GATEWAY IP SR – Ausschreibungstext DE (txt doc rtf), EN (txt doc rtf)
12011w – DUODMX GATEWAY IP WLAN – Ausschreibungstext DE (txt doc rtf), EN (txt doc rtf)
12111w – DUODMX GATEWAY IP SR WLAN – Ausschreibungstext DE (txt doc rtf), EN (txt doc rtf)
12021 – DUODMX GATEWAY KNX – Ausschreibungstext DE (txt doc rtf), EN (txt doc rtf)
12121 – DUODMX GATEWAY KNX SR – Ausschreibungstext DE (txt doc rtf), EN (txt doc rtf)
12031 – DUODMX GATEWAY EnOcean – Ausschreibungstext DE (txt doc rtf), EN (txt doc rtf)
- Art.-No. 12090 Top hat rail adapter
- Art.-No. 35421 Power Supply
- Art.-No. 35411 Accumulator
12021 DUODMX Gateway KNX/TP, 12121 DUODMX Gateway KNX/TP SR, 12011 DUODMX Gateway KNX/net IP, 12011W DUODMX Gateway KNX/net IP und WLAN, 12111 DUODMX Gateway KNX/net IP SR, 12111W DUODMX Gateway KNX/net IP SR WLAN, 12031 DUODMX Gateway EnOcean, 12041 DUODMX GATEWAY Standalone, 12041w DUODMX GATEWAY Standalone WLAN, 12090 Adaptateur pour rail DIN, 12521 DUODMX Gateway KNX SR REG